 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1720 (-20)
  Re: BrickForge Cows, Sheep & Pigs Available

(...) Awesome!!! Just placed my order. Thanks guys. Looking forward to getting my animals in. Janey "Red Brick" (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: BrickForge Cows, Sheep & Pigs Available

(...) Woo-hoo! Congrats, Kyle! I've already placed my order:-) To all: I saw these prototypes at Brickworld, and they are as if TLG made them themselves! (unsoliticited testimonial) JOHN (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  BrickForge Cows, Sheep & Pigs Available

The new BrickForge animals are here and available for purchase through our (URL) website>. We did our best to retain the charm and features of our classic counterparts such as beveled edges, 1x2 functionality on our cows and 1x1 back stud on our (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX) !!

  All parts at least 25% off at Bucy's Brick

Hello, I have marked down almost everything in my shop to start getting rid of my inventory. Everything is marked down at least 25%. Select parts are 35% off. See my splash page for details! Thanks and enjoy shopping!! John (URL) (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% OFF any single SET lot @ Troys Surplus LEGO

Troy's Surplus LEGO is offering everyone the opportunity to purchase any single SET lot for 25% off regular price! All SETS are eligible for this sale. How to participate: Place an order for 1 SET lot and 1 SET lot only. A "lot" is any quantity of a (...) (17 years ago, 20-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  surplus lego NOW OPEN!

Hey all, Well I finally bit the bullet and reopened my Bricklink store after nearly 4 years. To start off on the right foot I have priced everything at or below the lowest prices on Bricklink. Need trans panels? I have close to 5000. Need technic (...) (17 years ago, 19-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: 25% OFF any single PART lot!

This sale is now over, thanks to everyone who participated. The sale has moved on to Minifigs: (URL) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% OFF any MINIFIG Lot @ Troys Surplus LEGO

Troy's Surplus LEGO is offering everyone the opportunity to purchase any single MINIFIG lot for 25% off regular price! All MINIFIG lots are eligible for this sale. How to participate: Place an order for 1 MINIFIG lot and 1 MINIFIG lot only. A "lot" (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 25% OFF any single PART lot!

The sale is going well, and it continues... Here are some quick stats: Orders referred from BL Forums: 16 Total $ saved: $169.33 Orders referred from Lugnet: 6 Total $ saved: $78.03 Orders referred from Classic-Castle: 2 Total $ saved: $25.50 Orders (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% OFF any single PART lot!

Troy's Surplus LEGO is offering everyone the opportunity to purchase any single PART lot for 25% off regular price! All part lots are eligible for this sale, and I have not repriced them for quite some time, so there should be some good deals to be (...) (17 years ago, 13-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Unsorted bulk lot of pink* and purple* pieces for auction

I've got a large sandwich-bag's worth of pink, purple, teal, and other assorted colors of bricks that I'd like to get rid of, so I'm auctioning it off on Bricklink. I don't feel like trying to figure out what the exact colors of these bricks are; (...) (17 years ago, 11-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Brick Parts 35% off sale

Help!!! I want to buy my hubby some tools for his shop, so I am having 35% off everything in my store! Shhh... don't tell him! I also need to make room the 600 lbs of Lego that I bought the other day! So come and check it out. There might be (...) (17 years ago, 9-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Straa-Vald Parts - SALE! - We are going to 1000steine-Land SALE!

Sale still running! Less than a week to go. More parts added to the sale, recently uploaded several minifig parts, large plates and parted out Batcave (7783), Ferrari F430 Spider (8671), Technic Firetruck (8289) and Ferrari Truck (8654). Lots of (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Straa-Vald Parts - SALE! - We are going to 1000steine-Land SALE!

Plane ticket for Berlin and hotel rooms are reserved and payed. Now we can only wait... :) To celebrate this we throw a large sale! Link to store: (URL) All used stuff at least 30% off. * All new stuf at least 10% off. * All orders over $100 (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Guitar Hero fundraising sale!

OK, so I've been wanting to get Guitar Hero II for a while, and I realized the only way my wife would let this happen is if I unloaded some LEGO. So I've put a bunch of sets up for sale on BrickLink. Here's what I'm selling: 10 copies of (URL) 4491 (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  1500+ sets listed at Missing Brick

I finally found time to clear a part of my basement, instal shelves, and unpack boxes with sets purchased over thepast 7 years. I have added about 1500 sets (500+ unique ones) to my store. The bulk stems from the late 90's and early 2000's, but (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jul-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Missed deals :P

(...) Bill- I called TRU. Here's the scoop: They are ONLY available online (not in stores) and on line is out-of-stock. And, if they were in stock, they are 1 per customer. Bottom line: We're not missing out on a lifetime buy here. -Ted SCLTC (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Missed deals :P

So, did anyone get to clean up at TRU's 75% Summer Toy Blowout? LEGO City 9 Volt Train Motor (10153) List Price: $24.99 Our Price: $6.25 (URL) "Temporarily Not Available Online") :P I've been checking (URL) and yesterday items were disappearing out (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  4th of July sale at Bucy's Bricks

All new Parts are 20% off. All Instructions and Gear are 30% off. Sale ends Thursday, July 5th. Thanks! John (URL) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  All town sets on sale at Abracadabrick!

Hi all, I've put my small but interesting selection of town sets (including older ones from the 80s and 90s) on sale between 5-25% off their already low prices. Check out my Bricklink Store: (URL) (17 years ago, 24-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact