 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1708
Re: Straa-Vald Parts - SALE! - We are going to 1000steine-Land SALE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 05:46:26 GMT

Sale still running!

Less than a week to go. More parts added to the sale, recently uploaded
several minifig parts, large plates and parted out Batcave (7783), Ferrari
F430 Spider (8671), Technic Firetruck (8289) and Ferrari Truck (8654).

Lots of great new stuff to look at. Go ahead, have a blast :-)

See you there, and at TSL!

Carsten of Straa-Vald Parts
http://shop.straaberg.dk

"Carsten Straaberg" <shop@straaberg.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
Plane ticket for Berlin and hotel rooms are reserved and payed. Now we
can
only wait... :)

To celebrate this we throw a large sale!
Link to store: http://shop.straaberg.dk

* All used stuff at least 30% off.
* All new stuf at least 10% off.
* All orders over $100 (excluding shipping and insurance) gets a coupon
valued 10% of order amount, valid for 12 months.

We have recently added large amounts of minifig-stuff, plates, train
windows glass, Viking figs and parts, plates, Technic parts and other
great
stuff.

Terms of the sale:
Minimum order is $10 during sale period. Sale runs from July 23rd to
August
12th! - Orders $100 and up gets a Coupon with a $ value of 10% of the
order
value (excl. shipping and insurance), valid for 12 months (order of $123
gets a $12.30 coupon, and so on)

Want to know more about TSL, go here: http://www.1000steine-land.de/

See you there!

Carsten of Straa-Vald Parts