 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1525 (-20)
  Happy birthday Sale

It's the time of year again. My girlfriend, Ulla, has decided to add another year to her age on december 23rd. Straa-Vald Parts celebrates this with a sale on all Parts, Minifigures, Gear and Instructions. We ship internationally, accept Paypal (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 50% OFF SALE at Far North Bricks, expiring Dec. 15th, good news for Int'l Payap buyers!

If you are an International buyer you may now take advantage of paypal to pay your order securely and quickly. However, please note two important things: 1. I do not accept credit card funded paypal payments. This may become available in the future. (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BricWorx Shop Notes, December 2004

Shop Notes, November 2004, The BricWorx Newsletter Welcome! The BricWorx foundry mission is to bring quality models to train enthusiasts everywhere. Shop Notes allows us to keep you informed about developments at the foundry. New Product Release (...) (20 years ago, 11-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: 50% OFF SALE at Far North Bricks! Offer now expires on December 15th!

Well, it was supposed to end on December 10th, but due to delays being caused by thunderstorms which also prevent me from filling orders, I have decided to extend the sale at it's current 50% off until December 15th, to ensure others in a similar (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BL: ALL parts 30% off

I am having a sale that will only last a few days - so hurry on over. ALL parts - even Promo bricks are 30% off! (URL) fun! Mark P mfuss903 - Land Of Bricks (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink appears to be unavailable.

I second that. BL was extremely unreliable the last days. Always on and offline. This morning I was able to access for a short time, but now it disappeared once again. I hope they fix it soon. ~ Chris (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink appears to be unavailable.

As of writing this, I haven't been able to access bricklink since it's normally scheduled server reboot. It looks like a general outage at Eric Smith's hosting facilities. Since I have no affiliation with Eric or admins at bricklink, I'm wondering (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 50% OFF SALE at Far North Bricks! Offer expires December 10th.

Oops! Forgot link - here 'tis. (URL) ... Geoffrey Hyde "Geoffrey Hyde" <g.hyde@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:I7z8wA.12oB@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  50% OFF SALE at Far North Bricks! Offer expires December 10th.

That's right folks, from the time of this posting on lugnet until December 10th, at around 6PM AEST, the whole inventory of my store, Far North Bricks, is at 50% off!! After that time, it's too late! Please note that the pieces marked as being from (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Turkey is Overrated Sale!

Do you find yourself going to yet another Thanksgiving dinner today? Do you curse the inventor of sweet potatoes and long for a real spud? Did you wonder what you were really doing outside a Best Buy store at 4:30 am? Is this holiday really a (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Selling off large sets out of my personal collection

I've added a bunch of used sets out of my personal collection to my bricklink shop. It's been far too long since I had any interest in these so, at the wife's suggestion, I'm clearing them out to fund new toys ;-). Due to storage (and past moving) (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Three 4679 tubs added to my store, Far North Bricks.

I've just added the entire contents of three 4679 tubs to my store!! All basic bricks are in new conditiion, and with my entire stock at 30% off you will make some savings for Xmas if you order now! Some of the contents of the bonus tubs will come (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Lego house sale (Nederlands - Dutch)

Bricksystem organiseert voor het eerst een LEGO house-sale. Deze zal worden gehouden op: Zaterdag 27 november, vanaf 9 uur Waar? Ternatestraat 127 2612 BB Delft Er staan meer dan 1000 sets uitgestald, van heel klein (system) tot zeer groot (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  "My Wife Needs to see a Dentist Sale" at ABTF USA {BrickLink}

45 percent off on almost everything in my store due to dental issues: (URL) note - I only can take Paypal as payment (no credit card funded payments), my store minimum is $5, and I can only ship in the U.S. Thanks, Bob (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Secret sale now reaches 40% off almost everything at ABTF USA (BrickLink)

Shhhh... (URL) sale is now 40% off almost everything! "I'm Bob and I approved this message." :-) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Far North Bricks November 30% off sale!

As of this posting, from 01 November to 30 November, everything in my store is now 30% off! Hurry, offer only valid while stocks last! Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Associated Stores now on Isodomos Visual Figure Helper

Peeron Associated Stores are now displayed as part of the Isodomos Visual Figure Helpers: (URL) expanded those Helper pages to include a detail page for each part that shows a large picture and the Associated Stores selling that item. Peeron does (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Clearance sale at Peterbol's

27 Lots are marked off their original price. (URL) for looking! Pietro (peterbol) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  SALE-A-SALE-Brick-SALE-Too-SALE-Far-SALE-USA!!

All items on sale for the rest of this week: (URL) Unsorted bulk lots - 20% off Sets - 10% off Parts - 40% off Minifigs - 10% Happy Lego hunting! Bob (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts 50% off + free shipping at Classicsmiley's Shop

Hello all, I need to raise some quick cash, so I've lowered the prices in my Bricklink shop 50% for parts and instructions, and 33% for sets. I have also extended my free shipping offer to the sets in my shop (normally they don't qualify), and have (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact