 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1514
1513  |  1515
Subject:
Three 4679 tubs added to my store, Far North Bricks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:57:31 GMT

I've just added the entire contents of three 4679 tubs to my store!!  All
basic bricks are in new conditiion, and with my entire stock at 30% off you
will make some savings for Xmas if you order now!

Some of the contents of the bonus tubs will come at a later date once I've
had a chance to gather the piece IDs for all the bricks I'll have to add to
my store.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ghyde