 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1515
1514  |  1516
Subject:
Selling off large sets out of my personal collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 04:14:11 GMT

I've added a bunch of used sets out of my personal collection to my bricklink
shop.  It's been far too long since I had any interest in these so, at the
wife's suggestion, I'm clearing them out to fund new toys ;-).

Due to storage (and past moving) issues I don't have boxes for these sets, but
all have instructions and all but one have unused sticker sheets.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=cheapskate

8448 Super Street Sensation
8880 Super Car
8480 Space Shuttle (Purchased new from Kevin Loch, a few months before I made it
to my first WAMALUG meeting.)
8462 Tow Truck
5571 Giant Truck
4563 Load and Haul Railroad
7181 TIE Interceptor
6089 Stone Tower Bridge

I built each one (and in some cases then built the alternate model) then
disassembled the set and sealed it up in a giant freezer ziploc bag.  I never
apply stickers.

Inventory includes a bunch of other NIB sets that I already had for sale.

I now take CC paypal, finally upgrading my account after I had to take a deposit
after selling my car on ebay.