 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1519
1518  |  1520
Subject:
Bricklink appears to be unavailable.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:15:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

As of writing this, I haven't been able to access bricklink since it's
normally scheduled server reboot.  It looks like a general outage at Eric
Smith's hosting facilities.

Since I have no affiliation with Eric or admins at bricklink, I'm wondering
if anyone knows what the cause of the outage is.

If anyone is affected by this outage please keep replies to this thread and
direct anyone posting in the wrong groups to this thread, so as to keep the
xpost chatter to a bare minimum.

I've created this post as a public service to all who use bricklink, so as
to keep the problems in one or two easily findable threads, and to keep
xposting to a minimum.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde