 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1490
Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:31:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, J. Spencer Rezkalla wrote:

   In fact the vast majority of my Lego buying is done via Bricklink (200+ orders), so I’d say everything in my folder is fair game:

Exactly. Without BL sellers, or those who sold bricks prior to Brickbay (Hi, Krenzilla:-) this hobby wouldn’t nearly be rewarding enough to pursue IMO.

JOHN