 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1474
1473  |  1475
Subject:
What did you make with your BrickLink order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 04:22:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I need an example of a MOC that was made possible by BrickLink orders.
Original builder only please - I want your permission to use your photo (with
credit) in a slide show.

-Erik