 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1489
Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:34:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Erik Olson wrote:

One more thing - I can really use tall pictures. They fit in the left margin of
my slides.

Ok, here's a tall pic. My recent Sears Tower model was made possible by 4000 1x1
clear plates bought on Bricklink.

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=2291

In fact the vast majority of my Lego buying is done via Bricklink (200+ orders),
so I'd say everything in my folder is fair game:

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/33

Spencer