 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1350 (-20)
  Designer set parts for sale

I am attempting to grow my very small Bricklink shop into regular small Bricklink shop, so to that end I have just added the parts from 9 copies of 4048 Mech Lab and 3 copies of 4047 Ultimate wheels to my inventory. I offer free shipping on parts (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: BRE latest custom kit available - BRE-116G Grader

(...) Oh sorry - I guess my mistake may be due to the funny way you Canadians spell words - I should have been expecting an extra U in there. And yes, Ross's grader MOC does deserve Kudo's for being a very nice minifig scale rendition of a very (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: BRE latest custom kit available - BRE-116G Grader

(...) Can't be me, *MY* name is "Red Brick".... not "Redbrick", the "J" could stand for anything, Jim, John, June... Besides, if I did really help, it was only a bit of input and nothing compared to the design and effort that went into creating such (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: BRE latest custom kit available - BRE-116G Grader

(...) Hmmm - I noticed this little credit on the grader's sales page: "Assistance on instructions and artwork by J. Redbrick." I wonder if there is a connection here, Janey. If not, then my bad. If yes, then where do I go to get my connections set (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: BRE latest custom kit available - BRE-116G Grader

(...) Hey Rosco, Can you pass along a message to Brickley Roscowicz for me... Tell him I said, "Outstanding new model in the series, Bricton's Construction Company is looking forward to smoothing out some studs." Oh yeah, also tell him I said (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  BRE latest custom kit available - BRE-116G Grader

Brickley Roscowicz Engineering is happy to offer their third custom set, the BRE-116G Grader (2 URLs) BRE-116G Grader>> BRE-116G Grader You can view information about it at (URL) our website> or place an order with (URL) Sales Department>. This is a (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  My BrickLink store A Brick Too Far USA reopens and...

...I just parted out two new sets of 8473 Nitro Race Team. Store minimum is $5.00. No handling fee - you only pay actual shipping cost. I accept Paypal (only direct transfers - NO credit card payments), checks and money orders/cashier's checks. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Regarding Bricklink Utilities

Hi All, As I was laboring under extreme heat and humidity outdoors, my mind drifted to LEGO. Bricklink in particular. Every month I spend a few hours just trying to optimize my Bricklink orders. That is, given a list of items I'm looking to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Duplo Promotional Brick 2004

I've added several Bellevue Square store opening promotional bricks to my shop. I'm giving them 2 different grades and prices. NONE of these have perfect printing, of the 13 that I've had ALL of them have had a bit of smudging or overspraying. (URL) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  MTW-1004-by available again

Hi, I'm happy to inform you that my custom drop center flatcar is back in stock. You can buy a copy here: (URL) More information is available here: (URL) have also made a special offer to subscribers of my MTW-KitNews newsletter (which you can join (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bricklink WAS Down Earlier Today

It's back up! Ray ----- Original Message ----- (...) ...:-) (...) <larry.(mylastname)@....pair.com> (...) hosted (...) at my (...) than (...) get (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink down ?

(...) Thanks ! Since I didn't find any news on lugnet, I was wondering if it was me ...:-) I'll wait and hope Dan isn't stressed out. Regards (as in slang "Regs"...dutch), Vince (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink down ?

(...) It looks like it may be a general outage at NorthStar as other sites hosted there(1) don't appear to be reachable either... could just be me, I'm not at my normal machine... XFUT lugnet.market.brickshops which probably is a more appropriate (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink down ?

(...) I think it's down--it has been for several hours, and I am in the UK. Given Dan some time, I am sure that he is aware of the problem, and is working on it (or else chose this time to perform upgrades/ backups/etc). all best LFB (Vraagje: wat (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  40% off all Lego older than 120 days in A Brick Too Far USA (BrickLink)

40% SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE!* Like the subject line says, 40% off all parts and sets (which is almost all of the sets) that are older than 4 months. (URL) Bob * Sorry for the all caps - I could not resist (if you read BrickLink's (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Third Custom Train Car, Updated Prices, Updated Shipping

Called To Construct would like to announce the addition of the custom Tanker Train Car. This is our third custom train car design to be released. It is currently available in two color variations. (black/yellow and black/orange) All CtC custom kits (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Ray's Xtra Brick's Grand Opening Sale

(...) And for ease of shopping here's the link: (URL) x-posted to .brickshops (I say if you're going to flog your merchandise, do it right!). (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Update: Moving Sale at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.

Response has been very good--I have just finished restocking a few items that ran out in the recent run of orders. I have now however ALSO added further goodies (including brown and yellow corner low slopes) and all still on 25% off sale. So pop on (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Open again with FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING

We had a wonderful time on the beaches down in Corpus Christi and now it is time for us to get back to work. So until further notice, there will be no shipping and handling charges for ALL US and Canadian orders. Buyers from other countries will (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Back in stock! (Re: 13 inch tall plush 'Buddy' figure)

And these are back in stock yet again! (URL) info and links to more pics are below! Mark P mfuss903 (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact