 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1340
Re: Bricklink WAS Down Earlier Today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 14:41:05 GMT

It's back up!

Ray

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vincent Demmink" <Demminkv@planet.nl>
To: <lugnet.general@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.market.brickshops@lugnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 6:56 AM
Subject: Re: Bricklink down ?

Thanks !

Since I didn't find any news on lugnet, I was wondering if it was me • ...:-)
I'll wait and hope Dan isn't stressed out.

Regards (as in slang "Regs"...dutch),

Vince

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:

I think it's down--it has been for several hours,
and I am in the UK.  Given Dan some time, I am sure
that he is aware of the problem, and is working on
it (or else chose this time to perform upgrades/
backups/etc).

all best
LFB
(Vraagje: wat bedoelt "Regs?")