 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1341
1340  |  1342
Subject:
MTW-1004-by available again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 15:40:33 GMT

Hi, I'm happy to inform you that my custom drop center flatcar is
back in stock. You can buy a copy here:
http://www.BrickLink.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=2822722

More information is available here:
http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info_1004.html#MTW-1004-by

I have also made a special offer to subscribers of my MTW-KitNews newsletter
(which you can join via my sites front page http://www.miltontrainworks.com/ )

I will be running a production run of MTW-1003 which is also
currently out of stock, then it's on to the long awaited MTW-1005...

Larry Pieniazek, Bricksmith
Milton Train Works(tm) - www.miltontrainworks.com
Proud member, Guild of Bricksmiths(tm) - www.bricksmiths.com