 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1335
1334  |  1336
Subject:
Third Custom Train Car, Updated Prices, Updated Shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:37:17 GMT

Called To Construct would like to announce the addition of the custom Tanker Train Car.

This is our third custom train car design to be released. It is currently available in two color variations. (black/yellow and black/orange) All CtC custom kits include color instructions.

Image:

Buy them here:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=CtC&itemID=2707941
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=CtC&itemID=2707935

Information:
Many prices have been updated (lowered) and our shipping policy has recently changed. Flat rate shipping (percentage based) means that you will know the costs before placing your order. I will invoice based on actual shipping costs + handling fee if requested, however, you will likely find the standard shipping rates to be good.

Shipping:
Domestic shipping is 8% of order amount.
International shipping is 25% of order amount (airmail)
Special rate for Airmail to Canada.

Comments welcome.
Thank You!
// Joe