 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1333
Update: Moving Sale at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:06:40 GMT

   Response has been very good--I have just finished restocking
   a few items that ran out in the recent run of orders.

   I have now however ALSO added further goodies (including brown
   and yellow corner low slopes) and all still on 25% off sale.  So
   pop on over and help me pay BA's transport costs!  As always, the
   shipping deal is in place--$5 outside the UK, and FREE if
   you break $100 OR are in the UK.  I don't have very many of the
   more delicious bits, so when they're gone, they're *gone*.

   That URL again:  http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=braun

   many thanks and happy shopping

   LFB