 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1330
1329  |  1331
Subject:
Moving Sale at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:55:36 GMT

   Hey everyone,

   It's time to move, and as BA wants to charge me US $360
   to move my academic books and papers, I need to lighten
   my total mass AND get a little bit of cash into my hands.

   So...a sale makes perfect sense!

   It's 25% off on my whole inventory of interesting and exotic
   bits!  Most if not all are now at the lowest prices on
   BrickLink--so grab them before they're all gone!  Further
   price reductions may happen after 29 June, but I suspect
   the "good stuff" will be all gone by then.  I have been
   informed by reliable sources that some of these parts will
   never appear again--their colors have been discontinued and
   the back stock is being cleared out to make way for new greys
   and ruddy browns--so this may be your only chance for cool
   corners and other special pieces.

   Special offer:  Any order over US $100 will be shipped FREE
   WORLDWIDE by AIR MAIL; otherwise my standard easy easy
   terms of $5 shipping WORLDWIDE and FREE SHIPPING in the UK
   will pertain.

   Payment through PayPal ONLY, please--I do not have a UK bank
   account and as the goal is to sell off the inventory *before*
   I leave for the USA, that leaves me with very limited options.

   The URL:  http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=braun

   Many thanks

   LFB