 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1300 (-20)
  LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.--Special On-the-Road Parts Offerings

Hi everyone, I have stumbled into an inventory of some very nice parts (just a few) that I know are of interest at large, so I have decided to "open my shop" while on the road for a little bit to help recoup the costs for the few I wish to keep and (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  10% discount on all orders placed on 27th of May

All Orders placed on May 27th will receive get a discount of 10%. I will process the orders one day later because it is my birthday... Here is my shop: (URL) Greetings Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Test a new feature, get an additional 15% off

Called to Construct is testing a new feature, called Quick Pay(TM). This new feature will allow the buyer to know the final price right up front. No hidden costs or surprises. Buyers can shop in the store, view the cart, then take the Order Amount (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items

Speaking from experience bulk buying of LEGO can be quite economical in that shipping becomes next to nothing, lots of suppliers will discount huge orders, so having 100s or even 1000s of units of LEGO sets is not unrealistic or that strange. We (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items

(...) Funny, I was looking at that seller's Bricklink store earlier, and thought it odd that he/she is already selling the ships at $140 (15 of them). I can believe 15, just have 2 friends also order their limit of 5 each. Certainly a possible (and (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Hurry! Insanely low prices! Stock up!

Hello Bargain Hunters- I don't normally sell too many bricks, but I bought a bunch of sets for a few specific parts and I am unloading the remainder at firesale prices (insanely low:-) just to recoup some of my costs. There are a lot of great deals, (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  (Bricklink) Up to 20% off parts! RARE colors!

My storage area is starting to get full - so I am slashing prices on some of my bulk items! Get BRICKS in these colors: Pink Medium Violet Dark Turquoise Trans-Dark Blue Trans-Dark Pink Trans-Green Brick Trans-Light Blue Trans-Red Trans-Yellow And (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  20% off entire BrickLink store inventory - A Brick Too Far USA

Sale on entire store inventory: (URL) read my Splash page before placing an order. Thank you in advance, Bob (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brick Piles clearing sale

Hello everybody, I need to make room very quick for building and new sets so I've put up several new lots in my Bricklink shop 'Brick Piles' and discounted several other things. Among the new listings : - 3 leaved green plants - dark grey slopes, (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  A Brickily Deal reopened with 20% - 40% sale

Hello! After more than one week shut down, I am now able to accept orders and therefore my store "A Brickily Deal" (URL) is reopened. I have also put all (except for sets) items on 20% - 40% sale. Combined with free shipping, this ought to be A (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New custom train car kit

Now available, the Gondola Train Car; the second custom train car kit from Called to Construct. This kit [CTC-200], as well as the previous kit [CTC-100], features a full color instruction book. These near photo quality instructions are carefully (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  20% Off Sale at Xcalabur's Parts

Hey all, I reduced the prices at my store by 20%. I'm hitting some financial difficulties while trying to find a job, so every dollar spent helps. There's not much there, but there are a few gems. Check it out and see if anything interests you. (URL) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Anyone Dealt with retro_one_stop_shop*com on and/or off of ebay?

(...) This also belongs in .brickshops and .buy-sell-trade because this person has scammed buyers on BrickLink too. He ripped one buyer off for $1800: (URL) He reopened his shop under another name after this and was quickly shut down, however I (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Entire Bricktopia inventory in one eBay auction...

I've decided to finally and officially close my participation in LEGO sales. I'm letting all my outstanding inventory go in one fell swoop. Please browse over to (URL) and check out a great deal if you're interested. Chris (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction)

  Bricklink inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new sets: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  100s Of Old Sealed Sets - Now Open!

The GMLTC is pleased to announce the opening of its store, "The GMLTC.org Collection", containing hundreds of classic sets from the 80s and 90s. Almost all sets are brand-new in sealed boxes. Store URL: (URL) highlights: Town/Monorail: - 6399 (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Its the PLEASE SEND Ben Medinets to Brickfest (10% off) sale...

(URL) for your time. I sincerely hope you will patronize the store. I would be thrilled and apreciative to have your business. Thanks, Ben. (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Completed: Imperial Armada - Green Minifig, free with order

Not sure why I can not post a response to the original message... anyone know? In any case... thanks to the 5 folks who placed orders. This offer is now closed. - Jeff (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Imperial Armada - Green Minifig, free with order

(...) Jeff, I'm happy to respond to this post and claim this fine helmetless figure. I'll send my address via email. Paul Ferguson (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Imperial Armada - Green Minifig, free with order

The next 5 orders (or updates) at my store (URL) will receive a new and free Imperial Armada - Green Minifig. Which is currently in bricklink stores at roughly ($7-$10) new. (URL) There is no limit to purchase as my Lego is in bulk amounts already. (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact