 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1205 (-20)
  Ending soon (Re: 22 Sale at GoB - ABS4all (BrickLink))

(...) Well, the Cubs put up a good fight, but it wasn't enough :( Free shipping on orders over $22.00 will end tonight at midnight central standard time. Good news is 22% off remains in effect. Thanks, Julie Go Red Sox!! (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Xcalabur's Parts - open for business!

Hey y'all. Just a little notice to everyone that after a year and a half or better of being closed, my store, (URL) Parts>, is now open again for business. A somewhat limited, but very nice inventory at the present time. Check back for new sets and (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Unannounced Sale in my BL store: ABTF

(URL) a secret sale on most everything in my store. Hey, waaaait a minute.... Bob PS - returning customers still get free Lego with every repeat order and I'm still offering free U.S. domestic shipping for all orders over $100.00. (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  22 Sale at GoB - ABS4all (BrickLink)

I've got a case of pennant fever! To salute Cubs pitcher Mark Prior I'm having a 22 sale. Shop is *Mark*ed off 22% almost everything!! Free US shipping on orders $22.00 and over!(Sorry US shipping only.) Shipping is First Class or *Prior*-ity! This (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Delays at Troy's Surplus LEGO

Hello everyone! I just wanted to post and let everyone that has outstanding orders with Troy's Surplus LEGO that I am working on getting caught up on processing my backlog of pending orders. I am currently over a week behind, but am making progress (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BRIC-K-ONE is reopened!

Hi!!! After exactly 3 months of summer holidays, Bric-k-one (my BrickLink store) reopens!!! Bric-k-one is located in Italy and it has more than 1700 new items that are waiting a new owner!!! What can you find in my store? Absolute rare parts & sets (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  20% off sale at my shop GoB - ABS4all JulieK

Hi! 20% off almost everything. (URL) Nice sized shop, plenty to choose from, just about everything is new - 361,090 items of which 2,576 are unique in 147 categories. Please stop by and make it smaller :) Thanks for reading! Julie p.s. US shipping (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  inventory being cleared out at substantial discounts

I'm trying to clear out my inventory, so I've marked all of my sets way down. Lots of Star Wars, Harry Potter, Studios, Adventurers, and more. Deep discounts. Get them while they last. Goto: (URL) for looking, BEN GATRELLE (remove the spam dot from (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  SUPER OCTOBER SALE :: 46% off !!

My September sale since 9/21 was so susccessful I am continuing it into October. I have about 61,000 parts and hundreds of minifigs on sale. This is by far my biggest sale ever in over 2 years on BL. I need to move this stuff out... cheap prices! : (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  2 day sale: 30% off sale on all sets in my Bricklink store - A Brick Too Far

And remember, A Brick Too Far's repeat buyers get free Lego with their next purchase and I'm still offering free shipping for each order that totals over $100.00. Here's my store link: (URL) of ABTF (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: technic pit droid #8000 as low as $5 each

These pit droids have been added to my Bricklink shop with the following quantity discount/price structure. 1=$9 2=$7 ea 5=$6 ea 10=$5 ea So stock up, part them out, give them to Toys-For-Tots at the holidays, whatever, just buy them please. I have (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Many reductions in my shop

Whew, FINALLY made it through the whole shop. It sure is a lot harder to individually reduce items, but that's what it takes when the selling prices change so often. I now have the lowest prices on BL for many lots, and have corrected old listings (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Many reductions in my shop

I'm going through my current inventory, and cutting prices on most lots. While some are only down to a bit below the BL average, some have been cut to the lowest BL prices. It will take me a while to complete, but I am marching through it as fast as (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  minifig sale! less than $1 ea

I have marked down my minifig inventory at (URL) to below $1 each. Prices range from $0.90 down to $0.50 each. Includes Star Wars, Arctic, Rock Raiders, Soccer, Adventurers, and more. BEN GATRELLE (remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  SUPER SEPTEMBER SALE :: 46% off minifigs and parts!!

46% off my already low prices... I have about 70,000 parts and hundreds of minifigs on sale. This is by far my biggest sale ever in over 2 years on BL. I need to move this stuff out... cheap shipping : shipping worldwide. (URL) for stopping (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  need someone to buy out my inventory for $2200

I've decided to get out of the Lego selling business. I'm looking for some one person to buy up my inventory. I'm asking $2200 which is about 55% of MSRP for everything. This should give most resellers enough mark-up to resell or part out, I think. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Many new parts in my shop

I've finally gotten settled a little and started adding parts to my shop. I've only added about 10,000 or so parts, but once I have my Lego room fully sorted, I'll probably add a couple 100,000 then. NOTE: The parts just added have not been pulled (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Custom Kit: VW Beetle

The VW Beetle kit is once again available for purchase! (URL) Kit 001: VW Beetle (URL) Kit 001>> Each kit comes with all brand new parts, beautiful laser-printed color instructions, and a box which even depicts an alternate model on the back. Bonus (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  RCX Remote Control $15 at Mark's Extras

I currently have 4 in stock. Look in these categories: Mindstorms Electric, Programmable Also, one Sopwith Camel for $25. Cheers, Mark (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: A small question about tyres

Hi Chris (...) They will both fit the 'Wheel 20 x 30 Technic' 4266, (URL) the balloon tyre is shorter. In other words, attached to the same vehicle 4267 20x30 solid tyre provides higher ground clearance. (...) These are old parts, thus I would (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact