 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1205
1204  |  1206
Subject:
Ending soon (Re: 22 Sale at GoB - ABS4all (BrickLink))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:03:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Julie Krenz wrote:
I've got a case of pennant fever!

To salute Cubs pitcher Mark Prior I'm having a 22 sale.

Shop is *Mark*ed off 22% almost everything!!

Free US shipping on orders $22.00 and over!(Sorry US shipping only.)
Shipping is First Class or *Prior*-ity!

This sale will last as long as the Chicago Cubs post season lasts!!
Follow the Cubs action here:
http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp?c_id=chc

Visit my shop here:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=JulieK

Thanks!
Julie

Well, the Cubs put up a good fight, but it wasn't enough :(

Free shipping on orders over $22.00 will end tonight at midnight central
standard time. Good news is 22% off remains in effect.

Thanks,
Julie

Go Red Sox!!