 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1200
1199  |  1201
Subject:
BRIC-K-ONE is reopened!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 21:50:18 GMT

Hi!!!

After exactly 3 months of summer holidays, Bric-k-one (my BrickLink store) reopens!!! Bric-k-one is located in Italy and it has more than 1700 new items that are waiting a new owner!!!

What can you find in my store? Absolute rare parts & sets (such as an original tan headdress mummy without pattern ), a great number of space and castle minifigs, a very large choice of wheels and tyres, a good number of train parts and last but not least, the Minitalia parts!!!

Where can you find it? On BrickLink! http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Legoitalia

Do you have still question? Write me!

If you have a little bit of time, please visit my Lego Homepage (where I show my Mocs, Lego projects...): http://www.lucajuventino.pagina.de

I hope, I can be useful for your Lego needs!

Thank you!!! Luca Giannitti