 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1185 (-20)
  Upcoming Birthday Sale

It's my birthday soon We will celebrate this with a sale starting today September 5th and running till September 9th. Selected sets between 10 and 20% off, all parts, minifigs, gear and instructions at least 20% off. Please note, the last couple of (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Bigger Sale Yet!: minifigs and 70,000 parts now 31% OFF!

I need to move this stuff!!!...very low prices here (for real!). Now parts and minfigs are 31% off. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  My first "Get this stuff outta my room" sale

Yup, that's right, the parts that I have for sale on my BrickLink site are taking up too much room. I'm kinda convinced that they're multiplying on their own, so to deal with this problem, I put a good deal of them on sale, some as much as 20% off. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: BL/NorthComp problems ? (Re: BricksWest Website Gone?)

(...) Yes. There was a thread on BL about increasingly poor performance which may or may not be connected. I was able to get to BL last nite but noticed problems getting to other NorthStar hosted sites (ILTCO.org, the MichLUG.org site, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BL/NorthComp problems ? (Re: BricksWest Website Gone?)

(...) Lar, are you having problems reaching them also ? I thought it was a routing table problem at level3, but now I'm not so sure. attempts at traceroute are going nowhere. Ray (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Odd colored elements added to my Bricklink store

I just added decent quantities of some odd color elements to my bricklink store. Of note are: Medium Blue 1 x 4 Bricks Medium Pink 1 x 3 and 2 x 4 Bricks Purple 2 x 4 Plates and Bricks Trans Green and clear 1 x 2 Bricks (no center post) Also, of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Laborless Labor Day Sale

Well, no work for us this weekend. We are packing up the kids and driving over the river and thru the woods to Grandmothers house we go. Actually it is 8 hours over the plains of Kansas and Nebraska. As a result, Bricks w/o Mortar will be closed now (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Red Letter Day Clearance %50 OFF

Hi All, With the fast approaching RLD on the 20th Sept, I've decided to clear some space of my previous leftovers. Everything is at %50 off including Maersk Blue & Pearl Light Grey items. Currently there are 30 lots for sale, including many rare (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My Bricklink store's repeat buyer policy is now Official Policy

(...) Ewwwwww, no way Tim! Seriously, they will mostly be minifigs and parts which I will try to match up with what someone purchases. I.E. - you order a space set - I throw in a spaceman or two. Town set, a town minifig or two. Bob (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My Bricklink store's repeat buyer policy is now Official Policy

(...) But, what are you throwing in? Galidor figures? Town Jr car bases? ;-) (cool, Bob!) -Tim (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  My Bricklink store's repeat buyer policy is now Official Policy

Just wanted to make it official: all repeat buyers get free Legos (or Lego to you purists :-)) with every repeat order in my store, "A Brick Too Far"! (URL) to the high number of my past customers, please remind me in the "Comments From Buyer" (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  35,000 new parts now roughly 1/2 Bricklink average sales price!

Hello - to speed up the liquidation process, I've further reduced my inventory to 20% off list prices (my prices were already 20-50% below average sales price when listed). That's 35,000+ new parts now roughly 1/2 of average sales price! Not I will (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  even BIGGER SALE...pats & minifigs 28% off!

Many very low prices...parts and minifigs now 28% off. (Was 25% off,) now 28% off...get the best parts now! Visit the best Small Shop at BrickLink since 2001... (URL) AARON (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  10% off Flying Dutchman coming week!

Hello everyone, coming week all parts (including stes, minigs and instructions) will have a discount of 10%. Let's see it as an after summer sale. I want to refresh my shop with new Lego. So, if you find some, be quick. The following week I plan to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  10% off Brickmania parts + CD-ROM added to Bricklink shop

Taking advantage of the lull in work to announce 10% off all 35,000+ parts in my shop. (URL) have also added my instructions CD for Brickmania custom kits to the inventory (for those who want to double up on orders and save money on shipping). (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  PayPal payment now accepted at Peterbol's

I am glad to announce that PayPal payment are now accepted at my shop. Since they charge me 3,9% on each transaction a 2% partial refund is asked According to Italian laws I can't transfer funds to my bank account so I have to spend money to buy (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Star Wars Lego Key Chains

I have 10 each of these for sale @ $5.99 per item (...) (3 URLs) Buy any three ($17.97), and I'll ship them worldwide for free! Just click an image to buy! Offer Ends 25 Aug 2003 Scott A Pictures are from <www.brickset.com (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  FS: Low Priced StormTroopers, ScoutTroopers, and Ewoks

Good Quantities For Sale: StormTroopers: $2.50/ea ScoutTroopers: $1.60/ea Ewoks: $1.50/ea Limerick's Pot of Gold: (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Star Wars Key Ring Offer

I have 10 each of these for sale @ $6.50 per item (3 URLs) Buy any three ($19.50), and I'll ship them worldwide for free! Just click an image to buy! Scott A Pictures are from <www.brickset.com (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: FS: 6087 Witch's Magic Manor

Now with 10% off! (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact