 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1177
Re: My Bricklink store's repeat buyer policy is now Official Policy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:25:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.market.brickshops, Bob Parker wrote:
Just wanted to make it official: all repeat buyers get free Legos (or Lego
to you purists :-)) with every repeat order in my store, "A Brick Too Far"!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=A_Brick_Too_Far

Due to the high number of my past customers, please remind me in
the "Comments From Buyer" section of the order that you are indeed a
repeat buyer (a past order number would be spiffy).  Of course, several of
my top buyers don't have to do this since I know who you are (and where
you live, but that's another story...).

Oh, and the bigger the order, the more free Lego I throw in. :-)

But, what are you throwing in? Galidor figures? Town Jr car bases? ;-)

(cool, Bob!)

-Tim

Ewwwwww, no way Tim!

Seriously, they will mostly be minifigs and parts which I will try to match up
with what someone purchases.  I.E. - you order a space set - I throw in a
spaceman or two.  Town set, a town minifig or two.

Bob