 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1176
Re: My Bricklink store's repeat buyer policy is now Official Policy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:56:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Bob Parker wrote:
Just wanted to make it official: all repeat buyers get free Legos (or Lego to
you purists :-)) with every repeat order in my store, "A Brick Too Far"!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=A_Brick_Too_Far

Due to the high number of my past customers, please remind me in the "Comments
From Buyer" section of the order that you are indeed a repeat buyer (a past
order number would be spiffy).  Of course, several of my top buyers don't have
to do this since I know who you are (and where you live, but that's another
story...).

Oh, and the bigger the order, the more free Lego I throw in. :-)

But, what are you throwing in? Galidor figures? Town Jr car bases? ;-)

(cool, Bob!)

-Tim