 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1182
Re: BL/NorthComp problems ? (Re: BricksWest Website Gone?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 16:18:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Ray Sanders wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
At first I thought maybe this was just another site hosted on NorthStar that was
having temporary trobules

Lar, are you having problems reaching them also ? I thought it was a routing
table problem at level3, but now I'm not so sure. attempts at traceroute are
going nowhere.

Yes. There was a thread on BL about increasingly poor performance which may or
may not be connected. I was able to get to BL last nite but noticed problems
getting to other NorthStar hosted sites (ILTCO.org, the MichLUG.org site,
Bricksmiths.com and my own Milton Train Works site all were unreachable last
nite and still are last I checked... it's not just me, some other people I
checked with could not either)

Earlier today I was able to get to BL but it was very sluggish. Now I can't get
to it at all.