 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1179
1178  |  1180
Subject:
Laborless Labor Day Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 06:00:07 GMT

Well, no work for us this weekend.  We are packing up the kids and driving over
the river and thru the woods to Grandmothers house we go.  Actually it is 8
hours over the plains of Kansas and Nebraska.

As a result, Bricks w/o Mortar will be closed now until Monday evening.  If you
would like to browse and/or place an order, the password to enter the store is
GINGER.  In our absence, everything is on sale for an average of 20 percent
off!! Please note that you will not receive an invoice for any order until
Tuesday or Wednesday evening.

Thanks for your patronage!!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=pedalingman

RJ and Kris