 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1055 (-20)
  Free S&H @ my store

I now offer free shipping through my shop. The minimum order is low, so do not be afraid to check it out. Just click the link below to browse. D M Garcia Owner of Pieces Parts (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal

(...) Very good ideas. So what would be interesting is a way that users could upload a text file or something that contains description data for the parts... something more "formalized" than a simple dump from MLCad, but not much more than that. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% off all new parts at Cosmic Toys

The Spring Cleaning sale continues at Cosmic Toys. All my new parts (almost 80,000 of them) have now been marked 25% off. Come one, come all, buy more than you did before :) Ray Sanders Cosmic Toys (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Used parts clearance : 50% off of used parts

Used parts clearance Sale Today only 50% off of used parts in my Bricklink store. All used parts not sold today will be removed from my store and sold in a big auction on Evilbay later. Grab this last chance to get those great used parts. Regards, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink sale: 15% off space minifigs @ Bob's Sets for Sale

Until the beginning of next week, all space minifigs are on sale for 15% off - this includes the Blacktron I men [while supplies last :-) ]! (URL) Bob (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Items on The Vault - 2/26/03

Time for some new items on The Vault! Lots of new Star Wars sets this time, plus some promo sets (including the Life on Mars Quaker Oak promo), and some castle and Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins. Plus prices have been mightily reduced on a number of sets (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops) !

  Delays processing orders at Troy's Surplus Lego

Hello! I have been rather ill since the weekend and have not been able to get much accomplished while on medication. This, coupled with the fact that I was already a bit behind due to processing excessive inventory, has gotten my quite a bit behind (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Spring Cleaning Sale at Cosmic Toys

Spring has arrived in north Florida and its time to have a sale ! All my parts (almost 80,000 of them) have been marked 20% off. Come one, come all, buy me out folks :) Ray Sanders Cosmic Toys (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: Two 8735 Power Pack Motor Sets for $20 Each

Lowest price on Bricklink. (URL) are sealed and brand new. Shipping will be $2 for each, or $3.85 for both. (within US only) [ j o n ] -- (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Big Winter Sale event at LegoCentrix

Selectd parts are on sale up to 50% of original price. Free shipping in USA-Canada with order over 50$US. Come take a look! (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New UK Bricklink store - NinjaBricks!

Just a quick post to advertise my bricklink store NinjaBricks, which opened today. Come and buy lego from me - you know you want to!!! James waferthinninja@hotmail.com NinjaBricks: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.uk)

  prices lowered, parts added from 7191 UCS X-Wing and more !!!

Check out my BrickLink shop the yellowcastle (URL). 1000+ parts added from sets including UCS X-Wing <set:7191> and others. Lots of lowered prices to boot! Plus most minifigs $1 or less. BEN G Don't forget sets for sale at my web site in the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

Mark wrote: (...) Hope nobody minds me hijacking the thread... After some serious planning I decided to release a special Santa Fe B-unit, available from my Bricklink shop Brick Piles. It's designed to fit perfectly together with LEGO's A-unit. More (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricksburg Depot Inventory Clearance

All remaining inventory in my BrickLink store is now 50% off. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New custom Castle and WW2 kits & instructions from Brickmania!

Greetings! It's been a busy couple of months in the land of Brickmania. The peasantry and craftsemen have been hard at work assembling more record-breaking customs kits.... The first one is in the form of the Tower of Vlad Dracula (or "Vlad the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 10% off all Space sets at Bob's Sets for Sale (plus a bonus for all new orders until the sale ends!)

(...) Sorry for replying to my own post, but: Now by popular demand, I am now shipping internationally! Please read all of my store policies before placing an order. And thanks for stopping by! - Bob CEO of Bob's Sets for Sale (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  10% off all Space sets at Bob's Sets for Sale (plus a bonus for all new orders until the sale ends!)

Now through Friday afternoon (2/14), 10% off all of my Space sets at my store! (URL) all new orders placed until the sale ends will include one random space minifig (of my choosing) as my way of saying thank you! And now I accept Paypal as a payment (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  2500+ items added + 15% off Valentine's sale

Hi all, I've added 2500+ items to my Bricklink store many of which have tiered pricing to even better prices if you buy more. Also until friday midnight all items in my store have been marked down 15% because of Valentine's Day sale. Stop by to get (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  4,000 new parts added to Attack of the Bricks

I've added over 4,000 new parts to my store in the past 2 weeks. (URL) from: 6 copies Escape from Privet Drive - (URL) copies Gringotts Bank - (URL) copies Snape's Classroom - (URL) copies Diagon Alley Shops - (URL) copies Ewok Attack - (URL) copy (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Naughty Spud days at Cosmic Toys

For the next 3 days, any parts order of at least $20 qualifies for a free Duplo Naughty Spud fig. This offer also applies to set orders (or a mixed set and parts order) of at least $50. See the Naughty Spud picture here... (URL) the larger picture (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact