 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1039
1038  |  1040
Subject:
10% off all Space sets at Bob's Sets for Sale (plus a bonus for all new orders until the sale ends!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:22:32 GMT

Now through Friday afternoon (2/14), 10% off all of my Space sets at my store!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=CG47

And all new orders placed until the sale ends will include one random space
minifig (of my choosing) as my way of saying thank you!

And now I accept Paypal as a payment option (no credit card transactions
though).

I only ship in the United States at this time.  Please read all of my store
policies before placing an order.  And thanks for stopping by!

- Bob
Bob's Sets for Sale