 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1052
1051  |  1053
Subject:
Used parts clearance : 50% off of used parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:59:07 GMT

Used parts clearance Sale

Today only 50% off of used parts in my Bricklink store. All used parts not
sold today will be removed from my store and sold in a big auction on
Evilbay later.

Grab this last chance to get those great used parts.

Regards,

Frankwin

http://legoshop.hooglanderonline.com