 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1037
1036  |  1038
Subject:
4,000 new parts added to Attack of the Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 02:03:59 GMT

I've added over 4,000 new parts to my store in the past 2 weeks.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

Parts from:

6 copies Escape from Privet Drive - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4728
4 copies Gringotts Bank - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4714
2 copies Snape's Classroom - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4705
8 copies Diagon Alley Shops - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4723
6 copies Ewok Attack - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7139
1 copy Red Planet Protector - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7313
4 copies Tusken Raider Encounter - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7113
2 copies Geonosian Fighter - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4478

And a bunch of other sets I can't think of at the moment.
Check it out!  My prices are some of the best on BrickLink.

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net
http://www.classic-space.com