 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1041
1040  |  1042
Subject:
New custom Castle and WW2 kits & instructions from Brickmania!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:21:58 GMT

Greetings!

It's been a busy couple of months in the land of Brickmania.  The peasantry
and craftsemen have been hard at work assembling more record-breaking customs
kits....

The first one is in the form of the Tower of Vlad Dracula (or "Vlad the Impaler"
if you prefer).  This kit has 3697 pieces (including 23 minifigs), which broke
my old record and is still far larger than anything "official" from Lego.  Ten
noble lords have already employed Brickmania to construct their own examples of
this strong fortress.  Of course this is wonderful news for the Lords of
Brickmania, but not so good for the any other would-be tyrants, since the king
granted a charter of only ten to be built. Still, the king is a greedy man and
is known to accept bribes for copies of the plans ($65 for printed, $25 for CD-
ROM).  Even if you're not looking for a new stronghold to plot your intrigues,
you may want to check out the pictures for the fun of seeing the sleek new
torture chamber, witch's lair, and more...

http://www.brickmania.com/store_pages/CastleKits.html

The second new kit will be coming in March (followed by a third and fourth in
April and May).  It is the T-34/85, the battle-winning Soviet medium tank from
WW2, and it won't be limited to just ten kits. This will be followed by more
heavy tanks in quick succession, so don't fall behind or you may miss out!
Details and ordering information are here:

http://www.brickmania.com/store_pages/WW2kits.html

The next two WW2 AFV's will be the German Panther and Tiger I tanks, to be
released in April and May, which you can preview in detail here:

http://www.brickmania.com/Gallery2/war/index.html

The last announcement is that I finally updated my page layout software and can
now offer instructions for all of my kits as Adobe Acrobat files on CD-Rom.  You
can either view them on your monitor or print them on whatever color printer
that may be laying around the office (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) for much less
than it would cost me to print and send them.  Most instructions are $10-$15 and
I've doubled up some of the smaller kits.  You can order them through the
Brickmania master catalog page:

http://www.brickmania.com/kits.html

Thanks for your support and take care!

Dan