 Marketplace / Auctions / 9528 (-20)
  FA: 2x brand new 5187 Bricks With Groove and Garage Panels MISB

(URL) 5187 Bricks With Groove and Garage Panels MISB Great for roll up doors,Mint Sealed Packets These are brand new in sealed packets Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: MISB 7130 Starwars Snowspeeder

(URL) Snowspeeder Though one of the outside seals is broken, this model is unused and all parts are still in unbroken poly bags. Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 6547 Paradisa Fun Fair MIB

(URL) many unusual parts Mint condition. Complete. Boxed, with Instructions. Apart from some sticker wear on box, this set is as new. Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 6418 Paradisa Country Club - MIB

(URL) many unusual parts Mint condition. Complete. Boxed, with Instructions. Apart from some sticker wear on box, this set is as new. Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(ebay) LEGO 5542 MISB - Black Thunder Helicopter

I have the following set on ebay for auction, if interested please check it out. At the moment it is: US$ 16,00.- (URL) regards, Guenther Leinter (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  LEGO Town – Jet Airliner! #6368 & BLACKTRON Intercept Base! #6987

I have the following sets up for auction on Ebay if interested: LEGO Town – Jet Airliner! #6368 (URL) BLACKTRON Intercept BASE! #6987 (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  139 Lego Auctions Tons of special parts from ISLAND_OASIS

NOVEMBER 9th We have listed 124 Lego Auctions. These auctions consist of all types of Special parts, Castle walls in all colors, Large pirate boat hulls, Technic Bricks & special parts, all color bricks, plates, lots of Original instruction books (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA, some ending in 9 Hours - 1950/60's kits, 9 Volt Train Collection, 642, 3054, Bionicle Tohunga, + McDonalds Promos and many more.

Not long to go, some auctions end in 9 Hours, quick list of auctions at the moment. Items with * ends today Nice gems have been listed which are the old 1950/60's Kits, the are mini service packs of that era :), + the 9volt trains as well, some have (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: SEALED SERVICE PACKS, CLASSIC TRAIN & MORE- ON EBAY

(...) Larry, Glad to see someone has a sense of Humor!!! I had to fire the wench (wanted benefits) replaced with the REAL winch! Mike John, your just left out in the cold! (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Interesting auction - not mine, possible Lone Wolf in Vancouver?

In lugnet.market.auction, Jon Palmer writes: <snip> (...) LOL! I am happy you have filled in a part of your life that was missing up untill now. But ya, that thing is huge! I would hate to see how much shipping will be... Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

"Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H59pqu.Do1@lugnet.com... (...) That's it!! Read this, google dethreaded it because it's subject is slightly different. It was a from an old thread I started looking for some SHIPs on the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: SEALED SERVICE PACKS, CLASSIC TRAIN & MORE- ON EBAY

(...) Horrible decision. -John (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: SEALED SERVICE PACKS, CLASSIC TRAIN & MORE- ON EBAY

(...) (URL) may just have to bid on that "hook and WENCH" :-) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  SEALED SERVICE PACKS, CLASSIC TRAIN & MORE- ON EBAY

Hello to all! For those who are interested I have well over 100 auctions running on E-bay. CLASSIC TRAIN, TOWN, SPACE, TECHNIC, SERVICE PACTS ect!!! The first batch ends Saturday November 9. If anyone has any questions please feel free to e-mail me. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Interesting auction - not mine, possible Lone Wolf in Vancouver?

Have you seen this one as well? (URL) closed, but I really don't understand why someone would try to do this. *shrug* I like to keep my creations. -Anne (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  56 Minifigs auctions + 20 Lb small parts Lego Auction GOING OFF

Our 56 Lego Minifigs auctions from themes such as: Castle, Pirate, Imperial Guards, Forestmen, all types of Town Minifigs + some TRAIN Station Minifigs. Are all going off in only hours from now. Also there is many minifig accessory lots, Castle & (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Paul Sinasohn wrote in message ... (...) Maybe he'll turn up at the show we're doing on Sunday. Kevin Membership director, VLC ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Interesting auction - not mine, possible Lone Wolf in Vancouver?

He's asking a lot, and I'm not interested, but I wanted to put the link up for others to look at, and for the Vancouver folks to know about: His name is Peter Scholz. Apologies if you already know about him. (URL) Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG / (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  LEGO 5542 MISB - Black Thunder Helicopter

I have the following set on ebay for auction, if interested please check it out. (URL) regards, Guenther Leinter (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 9 Volt Train Collection, 642, 3054, Bionicle Tohunga, + McDonalds Promos.

This to sell the LEGO Gems that have been living in the garage, like a large collection of 9 Volt Trains, + kits that was never released in shops or a near new 642 Excavtor :), see them all on ebay at (URL) this weekend, and cheap shipping from the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact