 Marketplace / Auctions / 9513
9512  |  9514
Subject:
56 Minifigs auctions + 20 Lb small parts Lego Auction GOING OFF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:36:30 GMT

Our 56 Lego Minifigs auctions from themes such as: Castle, Pirate, Imperial
Guards, Forestmen, all types of Town Minifigs + some TRAIN Station Minifigs.
Are all going off in only hours from now.

Also there is many minifig accessory lots, Castle & Pirate Weapons /
Shields, Pirate Boats.

Finally we listed a 20 LB Mass Lot of Small Parts of Legos. 1,000's upon
1,000's of Small parts. You name it it's in this pile!!! !!! Don't miss out
on there Hard to find Figs and more Ending in only Hours from Now.

Click the link below to bid:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=island_oasis&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Or go to our website for more auction and Lego purchase info:

http://www.islandoasisauctions.com

BILL DORAN / ISLAND_OASIS