 Marketplace / Auctions / 9522
9521  |  9523
Subject:
139 Lego Auctions Tons of special parts from ISLAND_OASIS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 04:34:43 GMT

NOVEMBER 9th

We have listed 124 Lego Auctions. These auctions  consist of all types of
Special parts, Castle walls in all colors, Large pirate boat hulls, Technic
Bricks & special parts, all color bricks, plates, lots of Original
instruction books plus a TON MORE!!!

To bid click below:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=island_oasis&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Or keep track of all our weekly auctions by bookmarking our website. Get the
news of whats going on auction before the auctions start. Also see picture
previews of each lot right on our picture preview page.

http://www.islandoasisauctions.com