 Marketplace / Auctions / 9520
Re: SEALED SERVICE PACKS, CLASSIC TRAIN & MORE- ON EBAY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 05:35:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Michael Fetsko writes:
Hello to all!

For those who are interested I have well over 100 auctions running on E-bay.
CLASSIC TRAIN, TOWN, SPACE, TECHNIC, SERVICE PACTS ect!!!  The first batch
ends Saturday November 9.  If anyone has any questions please feel free to
e-mail me. As always I have MUCH more coming and there will be quite a few
rare sets up for sale!  Good Luck to all!! Thanks again!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1784119594

I may just have to bid on that "hook and WENCH"  :-)

Larry, Glad to see someone has a sense of Humor!!!  I had to fire the wench
(wanted benefits) replaced with the REAL winch!

Mike

John, your just left out in the cold!