 Marketplace / Auctions / 9515
9514  |  9516
Subject:
SEALED SERVICE PACKS, CLASSIC TRAIN & MORE- ON EBAY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 23:50:12 GMT

Hello to all!

For those who are interested I have well over 100 auctions running on E-bay.
CLASSIC TRAIN, TOWN, SPACE, TECHNIC, SERVICE PACTS ect!!!  The first batch
ends Saturday November 9.  If anyone has any questions please feel free to
e-mail me. As always I have MUCH more coming and there will be quite a few
rare sets up for sale!  Good Luck to all!! Thanks again!

Mike member #213
mikes_eurotoys

Lego #6372 Town House

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1784148397

Lego #8862 Technic Back-Hoe w/BOX!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1785665176

Lego #7839 Car Loading Depot 1986 SEALED!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1785699422

There are over 70 SEALED Service packs, Road Plates and MANY sets which are
mainly from the 1970s and 1980s.

HAVE FUN!

Mike