 Marketplace / Auctions / 8883
Re: Reference on eBay user "Toddele"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 20:10:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Mark Rideout writes:
Has anyone had a transaction with an eBay seller "Toddele". This person has
an eBay "store" (http://www.ebaystores.com/toddelelegoshop) that I'm looking
to make a large purchase at. If you have had or know of someone who has had
any experience working with this person and can provide some feedback, I
would appreciate it.

thanks
mark

Yes...I have had 2 positive experiences (transactions) with him.  His name
is Mr. Chmieliwiecz???
What is interesting with him, is that he had an auction that didn't reach
his reserve...but sold it anyways.  I don't think he does that with all of
his auctions....but that was one.  His packing isn't too bad.  He isn't a pretty
good person to deal with overall.

Benjamin Medinets (medib)