 Marketplace / Auctions / 8234
Re: 345 Lego sets at once on Auction!! Click Link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 09:02:08 GMT

7raptor7 wrote:

That's right Lego fans--perhaps the largest consumer collection you've heard
of--it's on auction at Ebay!  Click this link below to check it out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=589158908

Any questions, e-mail myself---the seller.  There is a reserve, so you have
a chance at dealing with me on selling them, if interested.

Any questions, feel free to ask!  Thanks for you time!

Francis

Good luck to sell it for that price, though, I don't think it is wise to
say that this much of Lego is "perhaps the largest collection ever"
since its very very far from that. Even my poor little collection of
300~ sets make a collection of 50000~ bricks, and I know too many people
here at Lugnet having several times bigger collections, up to 2.5M
bricks.

Selçuk