 Marketplace / Auctions / 8208
8207  |  8209
Subject:
345 Lego sets at once on Auction!! Click Link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 00:21:36 GMT

That's right Lego fans--perhaps the largest consumer collection you've heard
of--it's on auction at Ebay!  Click this link below to check it out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=589158908

Any questions, e-mail myself---the seller.  There is a reserve, so you have
a chance at dealing with me on selling them, if interested.

Any questions, feel free to ask!  Thanks for you time!

Francis