 Marketplace / Auctions / 7664
Re: what do people think of custom models on ebay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:22:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

I am curious as I was thinking of selling my Pirate collection using the MOC
approach as I have some incomplete sets which when combined to extend a
complete one would make a nice, and seamingly more valuable, MOC.

How about breaking up the incomplete sets and sell the parts at Brickbay?

-Frank