 Marketplace / Auctions / 7433
  eBay searcher?

I was just thinking about how great it would to have a program or script or bot that allows you to enter around 50 *different* search terms, searches eBay's lego listings, and then emails you the results once daily. I don't know much about (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: eBay searcher?

Kyle Keppler wrote in message ... (...) # (...) I don't know about a program to do this, but you can enter several sets directly in the eBay search box, like this: lego* (6444,6580,6086) The comma separated list inside the parens acts as 6444 OR (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: eBay searcher?

Cool! I guess this will hafta do until someone makes such a program... Off to entering land... </Kyle> -- AIM: legomankyle or KyleKeppler (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: eBay searcher?

(...) And, however you format your searches, you can also save them the same way you save any other internet link you return to often. John #388 (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: eBay searcher?

(...) Has anyone found anything like this out there? I thought Ebay's "Favourite Searches" option might help, but for that you're limited to twenty-five searches, and can only get e-mail for three of them. I still can't find any way of having some (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: eBay searcher?

(...) <snip> If your primarily searching for Lego set numbers, there is a way of overloading the eBay search term to catch multiple set numbers. An example ... (7110,7111,7115,7121,7124), in Category Lego would kick hits on any of those star wars (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: eBay searcher?

(...) This works perfectly well, in fact it is how I have my ebay searches formatted. I have three searches running with my wanted sets, pirate ships, and acccessory packs listed, and get one email per group per day with the new listings. Good luck, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)