 Marketplace / Auctions / 7078
Re: Wanted: hundreds of small flattened LEGO boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 04:00:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Timm writes:
Not currently sure how many I have at the moment, but would you also
offer Auczilla credit?

Sure.

I am sure I can scrap some up, but have slowly
recycled or trashed a number of these over the past few months...  I
will see what I have around though...

Thanks for looking!

--Todd