 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8556
Wanted: hundreds of small flattened LEGO boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:30:03 GMT

Do you have a quantity of small LEGO boxes that you don't need?  I would like
to buy them from you if you have, say, 10 or more.

What I'm looking for:  Carefully flattened boxes from small LEGO sets -- sets
in the $3.99 to $9.99 range -- where flattened means not stomped or crushed
but the glue carefully torn or peeled back and the entire box preserved by
lying it flat.

Quantity:  I'd like to buy in quantities of 10 or more (less than that it's
probably not worth mailing).  I'm looking for at least a few hundred total,
but probably there's no upper limit.

Price:  Make an offer.  I'm not interested in the boxes for their art but
simply for their "boxness," so I'm probably happiest paying $.05 (US$) per
box, plus shipping, but I'd be willing to go higher.  Selling boxes probably
appeal to you only if you were going to throw out the boxes anyway (like if
you bought 10 or 20 copies of some small set for parts) or didn't have any
other use for them.  I can get you the $ via PayPal.

--Todd