 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8603
Re: Wanted: hundreds of small flattened LEGO boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:42:13 GMT

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:30:51 GMT, "Larry Pieniazek"
<lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:

Todd asked for small boxes. I'm here to say that I'm interested in one
particular size box... the Sith Infiltrator. If you have a bunch of these
boxes (either the actual sith, or the same exact size but a different set) and
their inner corrugated cardboard trays, I'd offer about the same terms. 5
cents a box, 5 cents a tray plus shipping. Quantity 50 or above I think to
make shipping reasonable.

Hopefully that box is big enough that no one will think I am trying to
undercut Todd and doing it on his own post... Todd, if you actually mean
Siths, I apologise.

++Lar

Actually I know EXACTLY the size Todd is looking for :^)    Think
minifig pack boxes...
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!