 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8602
8601  |  8603
Subject:
Lego sets to trade for castle sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:12:32 GMT

I have some sets which i would like to trade for castle sets. these are the
sets i have:

6982
4012
4002
6542
6679
6889

Some castle sets i am after are 6057, 6076, 6059 and 6081. If you have any of
these sets or any other castle sets you would like to trade for my sets then
contact me at:

nickyblack_69@hotmail.com

p.s i would prefere if you live in europe