 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8563
Re: Wanted: hundreds of small flattened LEGO boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 23:51:26 GMT

Now you've got me wondering what on earth you could possibly want them for
...  <g>

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
Do you have a quantity of small LEGO boxes that you don't need?  I would • like
to buy them from you if you have, say, 10 or more.

What I'm looking for:  Carefully flattened boxes from small LEGO sets -- • sets
in the $3.99 to $9.99 range -- where flattened means not stomped or • crushed
but the glue carefully torn or peeled back and the entire box preserved by
lying it flat.

Quantity:  I'd like to buy in quantities of 10 or more (less than that • it's
probably not worth mailing).  I'm looking for at least a few hundred • total,
but probably there's no upper limit.

Price:  Make an offer.  I'm not interested in the boxes for their art but
simply for their "boxness," so I'm probably happiest paying $.05 (US$) per
box, plus shipping, but I'd be willing to go higher.  Selling boxes • probably
appeal to you only if you were going to throw out the boxes anyway (like • if
you bought 10 or 20 copies of some small set for parts) or didn't have any
other use for them.  I can get you the $ via PayPal.

--Todd