 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8564
WTB: white technic bricks and various tiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 00:53:18 GMT

Hi,

I'm looking for white technic bricks/beams -- all sizes, but 1x2s (single
hole) and 1x1s in particular.

I'm also looking for 1xn tiles in red, green, white, and grey (in roughly
that order of importance).

I can trade or buy.

--

Paul Davidson