 Marketplace / Auctions / 6203
  Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems?

(...) Eric, The key word here is to be paitent if you participate in AucZilla. Todd and Suz are around and I am sure they are working on it. Fortunately AucZilla is one of the best run LEGO auctions around. Unfortunately you have to wait a bit (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems?

(...) not recieved (...) any bad/good (...) something? Has anyone (...) AucZilla. (...) Fortunately (...) you have to (...) me that is (...) time. (...) So is March (when I paid for my items) and until now a reasonable wait ? I don't think so. Todd (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems?

Eric, Michael: Would you like me to send you now what I do have divvied out so far, AND a refund of what you payed, and then you can send the money back again after the remainder is sent to you? Would that be acceptable? (Basically, it's a no-lose (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems?

(...) I'm not sure if it is wise to make offers like this publicly, though I assume most of the AucZilla participants understand how it works, and you won't get stampeded with requests to ship what has been sorted so far, along with a refund for (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems?

Does this, and all the threads like it, really belong in the public domain? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems?

Easiest way to spot a newbie-- look for "where's my AucZILLA winnings?", or "Is Todd still around?" posts. Guys, here are some truisms: 1. You don't tug on Superman's cape 2. You don't spit into the wind 3. You don't pull the mask off that ol' Lone (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems?

(...) Having just received the note, and realizing we're talking AucZILLA XII not XIII, you can ignore the above... Hey, I've been so snowed under with sorting my collection, that I hardly pay attention to when stuff has come in... (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems?

(...) In much he had "*just*" winned 'em. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems?

(...) This is worded in unreasonably inflammatory language, in my opinion. (...) No, that's not true. Check the Auczilla FAQ - the real work of sorting of the pieces only begins after the auction is closed. I've been bidding in Auczilla auctions (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)