 Marketplace / Auctions / 6059
Re: Dumping on fellow Lugnuts....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:32:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

Is it me, or is it actually the case that some people collect in order to
acquire good condition stuff and then resell or trade away the bad condition
stuff?

But to answer your first question, I'd say the answer is yes, and I am OK with
it, as long as full disclosure is practiced.

I agree with Larry, you can sell anything you want, as long as the buyer knows
what he's getting.

Steve