 Marketplace / Auctions / 6054
6053  |  6055
Subject:
Dumping on fellow Lugnuts....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 02:37:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey Y'all:

Is it me, or is it actually the case that some people collect in order to
acquire good condition stuff and then resell or trade away the bad condition
stuff?

I am finding that there are several "dealers" of lego on ebay and elsewhere
that seem to both buy and sell -- but when I get something from them it looks
like someone else's reject lego.  I am receiving stuff with dents, chips,
chunks missing, bite marks, bent plates, etc.  This is just NOT okay!  And I
find that both of us, seller and buyer, being Lugnuts makes no difference.

I just expected so much more from my pals on lugnet.  I don't care about
delays, I don't care about boxes, but instructions need to be in fair shape,
and the condition of the elements matters!!!  When the elements look bad
enough that you would reject them -- so would I!

I, the person who doesn't like to name names, at last feels like naming
names...

-- Richard (going back to his happy place now...)