 Marketplace / Auctions / 4312
Re: #395 Rolls Royce MIB on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 00:37:04 GMT

MAN, is THAT ever going to go for some big bucks!

Guilio - fess up, HOW are you guys in Italy finding all this stuff all of a
sudden?  The "Italy Group" has only been selling them for the last couple
months from what I have seen.   Sounds to me like several toy shops went
out of business, or someone found a TON of stuff in a warehouse somewhere!

Giulio Ferrari wrote:

Take a look here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=252798581

See you
Giulio

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: #395 Rolls Royce MIB on eBay

(...) Thats the same thing I was wondering. Ever notice that almost every auction of an old MIB LEGO set on eBay is from Italy? Last time I was an Italy, all I bought was a 6581 Dig 'N Dump (hey, you can't leave anywhere without LEGO). I'm going (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)
  Re: #395 Rolls Royce MIB on eBay

(...) Yeah...202.50 and 4 days left! Alan (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Message is in Reply To:
  #395 Rolls Royce MIB on eBay

Take a look here: (URL) you Giulio (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)