 Marketplace / Auctions / 4315
Re: #395 Rolls Royce MIB on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 00:59:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Tom Stangl writes:
MAN, is THAT ever going to go for some big bucks!

Guilio - fess up, HOW are you guys in Italy finding all this stuff all of a
sudden?

Thats the same thing I was wondering. Ever notice that almost every auction of
an old MIB LEGO set on eBay is from Italy? Last time I was an Italy, all I
bought was a 6581 Dig 'N Dump (hey, you can't leave anywhere without LEGO).
I'm going back next spring and hope to find at least some old Town sets (if
there are any left). I'm going to Alaska in June and am hoping that I find
some toy store with old LEGOs. If a toy store in downtown Miami can have six-
year old sets, I'm going with high hopes.